| TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR NIGHTCRUISER
© Strictly Copyright Roland Ott Show World Corporation Pty. Ltd Australia – wide 04-94
Below the Nightcruiser Party Bus Tours Crew have put up the terms and conditions that you will need to agree with when accepting a booking.They were prepared in simple language and detail for your benefit as we operate strictly in a law abiding manner.
|1. Responsibility and Representative Services
You must be over 18 to make any booking or can use your Parent or Guardian to make it or with their written authority to make it on their behalf.
NIGHTCRUISER CHOSEN SUB-CONTRACTOR [SUPPLIER]
They will be in full control and assist you directly and you will abide by their own terms and conditions as well.
Furthermore, you agree to the emailed out tour schedule and detailed arrangements.
3. Booking Bond:
4. Refund of Bond:
5. Security Bond:
7. Damage Inspection prior to Departure:
8. After 12 midnight Charters:
9. Payment due. Full Amount Due Prior to Boarding:
10. Collection of Monies:
11. Arrival Cancellation:
12. Responsibility of Guests Actions:
13. You are Responsible:
14. Teen Fun Bus and Kids Party Bus Tours Adult Supervision: Suitable Adult supervision must be provided as instructed by the Nightcruiser Crew. The number of adults is dependent on the number of passengers. The driver can not supervise any group other than carry out his responsibility under the Transport Act.
15. Liability: All reasonable precautions, safety and due care will be taken, however in the case of sickness, accident or injury by any passenger, the Perth, WA. Nightcruiser Licensee and or “Nightcruiser” take no responsibility for the costs or actions taken against them, while at all times ensuring the best possible care and attention.
16. Travel Insurance: We recommend, if thought necessary by you and passengers to protect against sickness, medical expenses, ambulance transport, loss of earnings, accident and/or unforeseen circumstances. They do so at their own expense and this should be pointed out in advance by the charterer to their guests.
17. Sub-contracted out: Nightcruiser sub-contract out its tours to chosen Representatives and charters to various Sub-Contractors and that you agree to this service. All sub contractors have agreed to provide the licensed out service to Nightcruiser’s strict company policy.
18. Late Arrival, Delays or Sub-contracted out: Be assured that we always do our utmost to provide the service booked, arrive on time, even arrive in advance at times. However, if delays occur due to mechanical failure, traffic conditions, sickness, provision of a sub-contracted vehicle instead of a Nightcruiser Party Bus or without Nightcruiser livery or any other cause, you agree not to make any claim against us.
19. All of the agreed itinery/schedule needs to be maintained:
20. Loss of Bond: If changes to schedule made and non arrival at booked venue. Venues are booked for and on your behalf as an additional courtesy service by the Nightcruiser Crew. Venues hold the time slot free so we don’t get turned away at arrival. You must agree to maintain to the agreed tour schedule and it can not be changed during the tour. You will lose your bond automatically as venues; especially Wineries will make financial loss claims against Nightcruiser Party Bus Tours. If claim is greater than your bond, we will reclaim any additional charges from you, to which you agree.
21. We Can Not Accept Responsibility:
22. Free booked VIP entry:
23. Wine, Beer and Spirit tasting Disclaimer:
24. Non Entry to Venues:
25. Time loss:
26. Sensible Alcohol Consumption:
28. Bus/Vehicle Groups or Charters:
29. Street Drinking:
30. Passenger Property Loss:
30a. Electronic devices disclaimer [iPhone, iPods and other devises]:
31. Soiled and or damaged Clothing:
32. Photo IDs:
33. Under Age:
It will be up to the Charterer to arrange for their transport
34. Conduct Code is Simple:
35. Vehicle Damage:
36. Breaking of Emergency Windows:
36a. Transport regulations:
37. Fire Extinguisher and First Aid Kits:
38. Venue Dress Standards and behaviour rules:
39. Musical Requests:
40. Power Sound System:
43. Price change and Money due:
We will require a passenger manifest with each passenger’s full name and contact number prior to your departure in writing.
Where we have transported a passenger who becomes infected with Covid-19, the Hirer is responsible for notifying the Company immediately.
The above Terms and Conditions still apply, however, our cancellation policy will differ due to COVID-19 related matters.
45. COVID POLICY
ADDITIONAL SUB-CONTRACTOR No. 1 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
You understand and agree that Nightcruiser will use a chosen Sub-Contractor and you will abide by their Terms and Conditions below as well:
Bond payments must be received in advance before we confirm your booking with due date indication in the booking office correspondence. Payments for the Job must be made upon arrival in cash prior to service allowing you to collect from your guests.
All payments can be made in advance via:
1. Visa or MasterCard (over the phone) 0427 55 33 40
2. Pay anybody Bank Transfer to
Show World Corp. Pty. Ltd.
BSB: 306 – 042,
Reference: Your Booking Number and or Name
3. Direct over the counter bank deposit or “Last minute” guests are more than welcome and the Nightcruiser Booking Crew will provide you the different payment options.
Electronic transfers carry no charge and must reach us by the due date.
Payments made by Credit Cards incur a small additional 2.9% Surcharge
ADDITIONAL SUB-CONTRACTOR No.2 TERMS & CONDITIONS
A responsible person is required to be nominated for each charter hire event with Limousine Party Bus. This person must provide a copy of their license to the operator prior to the event commencing. It is a condition of service that the responsible person signs the Customer Agreement Form (provided on the day by the driver) and agrees to the conditions outlined thereon and below.
Conditions of service include:
• The group agrees to pay a refundable security bond prior to the commencement of the event.
This bond will be used as security in the first instance in the event of any breach of the terms and conditions. Assuming no breaches occur, the operator will contact the Responsible Person within two business days to organise the refund of this amount.
No cash refunds will be provided by the driver.
• Offensive, aggressive or disorderly behaviour to the driver, staff members, guests on board or the public will not be tolerated and will result in termination of the service.
• No glass is allowed on board for safety reasons. Any glass on board without the express approval of the operator will result in the immediate loss of your bond.
• Alcohol will not be sold on the bus.
• Responsible service of alcohol requirements will be adhered to at all times.
• Under-age drinking is not permitted on the bus. Where underage persons are on-board alcohol is not permitted.
• Smoking is not permitted on board. Any non-compliance with this condition will result in cleaning fees levied and potential fines for breaches of NSW Smoke-free environment regulations.
• We reserve the right to refuse entry if any person(s) is heavily intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
• We reserve the right to remove any person(s) who is heavily intoxicated or under the influence of drugs to a taxi at your own expense.
• Illicit Drugs are not permitted on the bus.
• Weapons or sharp objects will not be permitted on board.
• We are not responsible for loss or damage of personal items.
• We are not responsible for injury incurred due to careless or inappropriate behaviour.
• Violence will not be tolerated. Removal from the bus will occur immediately and police will be called. The service will terminate from this point. No exceptions.
• The bus is fitted with CCTV surveillance cameras for insurance and legal purposes. We reserve the right to view the footage should damage or injury occur. Security footage and your details will be forwarded to the insurer where applicable.
• Damage, missing equipment or fittings will be quoted and charged for replacement/ repair. This amount will be deducted from any available security bond in the first instance. Where the bond held is insufficient an invoice will be issued to the Responsible Person. This invoice is to be paid in full within 3 days.
• The responsible person accepts full liability for any damages to public or private property during the hire time.
• A minimum fee of $150 will be applied and taken from the bond for a person(s) vomiting, urinating or defecating. The value of this fee is at the discretion of the operator based on their assessment of the damage / excess cleaning required.
• A minimum fee of $150 for cleaning will be applied for removal of chewing gum or excessive drink spillage. The value of this fee is at the discretion of the operator based on their assessment of the damage / excess cleaning required.
• We are not liable for unforeseen traffic / street access conditions if arrival is delayed.
• The pickup and drop off location must be suitable for our 11-metre bus to gain access. This includes (but is not limited to) no narrow streets, no no-through roads, no dirt roads and no excessively steep streets. If the provided locations are not suitable any delay or additional transport costs incurred are accepted by the Responsible Person / group.
• Additional guests will not be permitted once the service has commenced unless prior arrangement have been made with the operator.
• Entry to venues is at the discretion of venue staff, based on normal entry requirements.
• A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. As the discretion of the operator this deposit can be transferred to a subsequent event if sufficient notice is provided.
Rescheduling may occur if more than 21 days’ notice is provided depending on availability within 6 months.
• The full amount is to be paid prior to the event commencing. The event will not occur if the remaining amount is not paid. For high demand events full payment may be required in advance at the discretion of the operator.
• If less than fourteen days’ notice of cancellation is provided 50% of the total cost will be charged.
• If less than seven days’ notice of cancellation is provided the full amount will be charged.
• Photos and videos will be published on our website and social media after the event. You must advise us if you do not wish this to occur prior or during the event.